Monday, June 13, 2011

Can the Saturn V Rocket be considered the official massive phallus of the United States? ...Yes.

Well Johnson Space Center was freaking AWESOME!!! Ya I was pretty much the only single non-child man in the entire freaking place but I didn't give a shit because NASA fucking rocks...I hate that we had to cut funding for it and they're laying off astronauts because they've done some awesome stuff over the years and it was all very cool. I went from there to Minute Maid Park where they have a train and it's inside which was a new experience for me in my baseball experience. All in all it was a good day in Houston for the short time I had and the short notice of my coming here. I think I'm going to grab some barbecue for lunch and head on to Austin for WIDESPREAD!!! Should be a fun couple shows and it will be nice to have a place to sleep already locked down. Kicking ass and loving life!!! Godspeed humans!

No comments:

Post a Comment