Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Annoyance of the day...

OK this has been on my mind a while but I just thought to blog it. Why are chicks adopting slang and insults that are distinctly gender-specific? That is so fucking stupid and dudes are embracing this idiocy I guess because they think it's sexy? Or funny? I don't know why but it's fucking dumb and it needs to stop. No mam, I will not suck your dick. You don't have one. And GI Jane was a stupid dyke retard too and that shit would never happen. Or girls saying "I'd hit that." No you wouldn't, that's old black ghetto slang for fucking a chick. You hitting that doesn't make sense. "I'd sit on his face." There you go...say that. Or "suck a queaf." Just stop taking dudisms and using them for yourselves in what I imagine has to be some sort of feminist thing. Look feminism is all well and good I don't give a shit but feminists stealing from dudes only reaffirms the fact that dudes are far and away the dominant gender because we're the ones that have all the good slang ideas. I believe Freud called it "Penis Envy."

No comments:

Post a Comment